Terms And Conditions
All associated brands found on this website are sold & distributed by the trading entity Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd (ABN 73 080 150 312).
For the purposes of this document, the term Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd will be used to cover all sales & distribution of associated brands found on this website by Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd. The use of this site is governed by the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE set forth below. Your use of this site or purchase from Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd is the service provider; it is also referred to as "us" and "we". Customer is the person or organisation who purchases or seeks services from Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd; it is also referred to as "you".
Placing an Order
All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd. Additions cannot be made to online orders once they have been confirmed.
All prices listed on the web site are for internet orders only. The website operates a separate business unit, with its own costs and pricing structure. For this reason stock on our website is offered at different prices to that in the stores.
- Prices advertised on the website may not be the prices available in the retail store
- Prices available in retail stores will not be matched by the website
Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers. This will be confirmed with the customer before order processing. In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd, which must be received within 7 days of the price increase notification.
If a product is not listed on the web site then it is not available for sale with online orders.
Any attempt to cancel an order must be made within 24 hours (except in the event of cancellation due to price increases- see Price Variation).
Cancellations attempted after the order has been dispatched will result in the customer having to pay the shipping and handling charges on the package and the cost of shipping the package back. Cancellations may be communicated by telephone, email or Fax. The order number pertaining to the cancelled order must be provided for the cancellation to be accepted.
Payment types accepted for online orders include:
- American Express
- Diners Club
All credit card payments processed on the Key Sun webpage or on any of the brand webpages (brands distributed by Key Sun) will display Key Sun Laboratories on you bank statement.
If an order is modified or cancelled, where possible Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd will return any overpayment.
Delivery - Within Australia
- Free Shipping for orders over $50 - $8.95 shipping fee for orders under $50.
- Average delivery time is 2-3 business days.
- Orders will be delivered by Australia Post and/or the freight company of our choice. In the case of items classified as Dangerous Goods (class 2 or 3), items will be shipped by approved carriers and must be delivered to either a residential or business street address and a signature will be required upon delivery. Orders received for Dangerous Goods requesting a PO Box delivery address will not be accepted.
- For deliveries to unattended address a note will be left indicating pickup details at a nearby Post Office.
- Goods arranged for pickup at a Post Office may require proof of identity.
Delivery - Outside Australia
- For international shipping outside Australia, please contact our customer service on +61 2 9999 2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: we cannot ship any Key Sun Zinke products to the USA due to registration issues.
- Key-Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd will make every effort to deliver on time.
- Delivery times are in business days.
- Delivery times exclude Merchant's order processing time. The delivery time estimates do not include Merchant handling time (e.g. to authorise an order and process it through the warehouse).
- Delivery times are independent of the weight or dimensions of a parcel
- In rural and regional areas of Australia, delivery to final destinations may take longer. If in doubt please check with your local Post Office.
For any shipping enquiry, please contact our customer service on 1800 791 381 or +61 2 9999 2525 or email email@example.com
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images. Hyperlinks (URL) provided throughout our product pages can only be used as references only. The products we carry are often not identical to the contents contained in the links.
If unsure, please contact our Customer Service Staff on Toll Free 1800 791 381 (within Australia) and +61 02 9999 3585 (Outside Australia), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org