Your privacy is important to Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd collects, and the ways in which Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers; and
- Any other information that you send to Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd
Using personal information
Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd may use your personal information to:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- Administer this website
- Personalise the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Supply to you services that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you; and
- Using the email address which you have provided, we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
Where Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Key Sun Laboratories Pty Ltd
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to c/o:
Attn: Customer Service
Key Sun Laboratories
16 Jubilee Avenue,