- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Helps in the development and maintenance of strong healthy bones
- Supports a healthy pregnancy
- Supports the health and function of the immune system
- People who limit their exposure to sunlight may have an increased need for Vitamin D supplementation
Size: 200 capsules
How to use
If you have any questions on how to use this product, please contact our customer service on 1800 791 381.
Each softgel capsule contains:
Equiv Vitamin D3 1000IU
Pretorius has been a leader in innovative complementary vitamins and supplements exclusively for the health food industry for over 30 years. Founded by Martin Pretorius, a leading advocate of nutritional therapy, Martin designed the "Get Well - Stay Well" system of nutritional supplementation from his desire to merge modern scientific understanding with principles of "Nature Cure". Nature Cure philosophy reasons that the body will heal itself once given the right conditions such as proper nutrition, rest and other natural means.
The Pretorius range arose from this belief and today we are still committed to following the highest Naturopathic principles in our specialist vitamins and supplements range. This is evident in the quality and design of our formulations, produced to the highest standards of herbal, nutritional and homoeopathic supplementation.
Our vitamins and supplements are only sold in healthfood stores. So if you want our quality, ask your healthfood store professional for Pretorius.
See all Pretorius products.
Shipping to Australia
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50
- $8.95 flat fee for orders under $50
- Average delivery times (exclude order processing time): SA and WA: up to 10 working days, TAS: up to 7 working days and other states: up to 5 working days
- At this stage, we no longer offer international shipping.
For further details about our shipping policies, please visit our detailed shipping page.