How Does It Work?
A normal brush design is a one level brushing surface, resulting in a high pressure while brushing the hair. The Michel Mercier’s Brush patent lies in a unique geometric distribution of its 428 bristles of varying heights, which disperse the pressure placed on hair during brushing.
The result is a far more pleasant brushing experience. Gone are the days of tugging until the brush handle breaks, it glides smoothly through wet or dry hair, curly or straight, and is even gentle enough to tackle hair extensions and real or synthetic wigs.
Size: 1 brush
How to use
Not for use with hair dryers. Keep away from heat sources.
For best results repace brush every 8 - 12 months.
- Quick Detangling
- Pleasant Brushing experience
- Reduced Hair Loss and breakage
Not for use with hair dryers. Keep away from heat sources
If you have any questions on how to use this product, please contact our customer service on 1800 791 381.
The concept for a revolutionary brush that would minimize the pain associated and would decrease hair fall with brushing came to Michel as he was brushing his 12-year-old daughter's hair! Like many other girls, Michel's daughter hated brushing her hair because of the constant discomfort she would feel. As a father, and as a professional who has devoted his life to improving the relationship between women and their hair, Michel decided to develop a brush that would make daily brushing an easier and more pleasant experience for women everywhere.
After years of research into the brushing process, the innovative Michel Mercier brush was born. An exclusive patent involving 428 bristles positioned at different heights with a unique geometric distribution, the brush helps to disperse the pressure placed on the hair during brushing, resulting in easier detangling, reduced hair loss and breakage, and a far more pleasant brushing experience overall.
The brush is available in three colour-coded models to suit the different hair types: fine, normal and thick.USP:Quick Detangling Pleasant Brushing Experience Reduced hair loss& breakage
No more morning stress and struggle with your hair and your daughters' hair.
See all Michel Mercier products.
Shipping to Australia
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $50
- $8.95 flat fee for orders under $50
- Average delivery times (exclude order processing time): SA and WA: up to 10 working days, TAS: up to 7 working days and other states: up to 5 working days
- We SHIP TO MOST COUNTRIES like New Zealand, Europe, North America and Asia.
- For international shipping fees, please use the "Estimate Shipping" form on the cart page.
- Flammable products like most fragrance and sprays cannot be shiped to international addresses.
- We also have the following restrictions:all Key Sun Zinke products and all Incrediwear products can't be shipped to the US
For further details about our shipping policies, please visit our detailed shipping page.